Rust City would like to offer artists of all talents and purveyors of bookish/geekish delights a space to showcase their treasures. Whether you’re a seller, an artist, a fan organization, or part of the book community, we would love to have you participate during #RustCity17.
Vendors will be in charge of their own hours so they can participate throughout the event if they wish. However, I am asking all vendors to be available at their tables during the book signing on August 5th. This will be open to the public, so not only will they be exposed to all registered attendees, but to those readers who will only be there for a short time.
Vendors will be in the hallway, outside of the meeting rooms, and will have exposure/visibility not only during the public book signing, but also to all guests staying at the host hotel.
Costs and Provisions:
- Space is limited, so not all applicants may be granted space.
- Table prices are $100 for the first table (this includes one badge).
- Additional tables are $50. Limit of 4 tables.
- Only 1 badge is included with the purchase of the first table.
- Additional badges may be purchased at the current registration price.
- No refunds/transfers or exchanges after acceptance and purchase.
I like to be transparent in what I expect and what I am offering, so if anyone has any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at rustcitybookcon @gmail.com. If you are interested in becoming a vendor please fill out the Vendor Application.
A list of all vendors can be found at the Vendor page and will be updated as vendors are confirmed.