Rust City would like to offer artists of all talents and purveyors of bookish/geekish delights a space to showcase their treasures. Whether you’re a seller, an artist, a fan organization, or part of the book community, we would love to have you participate during #RustCity17.
Vendors will be in an area adjacent to Swag Alley, and have exposure/visibility during the public book signing on August 5th. Vendors are responsible for their own inventory; there will be a secure/locked room to store your inventory during the night. Vendors will be in charge of their own hours (which makes participating in programming easy), except during the public book signing, where they will be required to be OPEN and available.
Costs and Provisions:
- Space is limited, so not all applicants may be granted space.
- Table prices are $100 for the first table (this includes one badge).
- Additional tables are $50. Limit of 4 tables.
- Only 1 badge is included with the purchase of a table(s).
- Additional badges may be purchased at the current registration price.
- No refunds/transfers or exchanges after acceptance and purchase.
If you are interested in becoming a vendor please fill out the Vendor Application.